Saturday, July 26, 2008

Idaho, Beautiful Idaho

My good friend, Amanda recently created a fantastic blog called Don't Get Bored in Idaho. If you are from here, or plan to visit you need to go check it out! She has put together tons of links for fun things to do and see here in Idaho. She is planning fun outings with her family, then reporting how it went and letting us all know on her blog! I am looking forward to checking it frequently to see what Amanda has done. Thanks Amanda, for the great info! I love it here in Idaho!! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute header and blog layout! Good Job girl!

    And I will SO be checking out this Idaho blog. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! LUV it! I am so excited to check it out daily for all the new fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela! Thanks for stopping by my blog! YOUR blog is awesome! I know I will be stopping by to see what new tip YOU have. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails