Monday, September 22, 2008

My Town Monday- Don't Get Bored in Idaho

We moved!! Yep, this week was a whirlwind of packing and moving. (I'm so glad that part is over!) Everything we own is in our garage. We are staying with my parents for a couple of weeks. I don't have my computer hooked up yet (with the pictures on it), so I can't do the My Town Monday post I had planned for today.

Not a problem though, because my friend Amanda has a really cool blog about MY TOWN called Don't Get Bored in Idaho. I've mentioned her blog before when it was brand new, but if you are a newer reader of mine you may not have heard about it. She goes and does things in our area and blogs about them. She also has a huge links list of sites to check out on things to do here! It's fantastic!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that link...I can't wait to explore her suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ang, thanks for the spotlight. I just checked your blog and wasn't expecting to see John and the kids. How fun!

    Moving stinks. I am still unpacking. If you want a shoulder to cry on come over anytime. I can sympathize with you. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails