Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Tutorial- Last Minute Halloween Projects

This craziness in my life the last 2 weeks has gotten me behind on my fun post ideas... But I just had to show you a couple of cute, easy projects from my friend, JoJo's blog called Second Rate Pursuits. She is such a creative homemaker. She's a simple, darling, talented gal and I love her blog!
JoJo made this adorable cheesecloth ghost that looks so simple and cute!
She also made this darling candle holder that I just have to throw together for this Friday!! She got the idea from another awesome blog called the Inspired Room. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the candy corn candle holder. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored! And the way I see it, you have 1,200 fewer square feet to clean, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails