Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Money Saving Info


I went to Albertsons last night and came home with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for $125, including boneless/skinless chicken breasts for $1.68/lb and a ton of non-parishables!! I was gitty!! Albertsons had a week-long General Mills sale, where you buy $30 worth and they will kick you back $15 in coupons! (And if you do it right, you pay each time you hit $30 and get to use your coupons for the next $30 and so on.) Then if you have manufacturer coupons to use, it's just that much better for you and you get the items for next to nothing!

It all makes my head spin, but there are others who have mastered the art of frugality and have spelled it out for us. There are too many links to mention, but on my right sidebar I have a bunch of them listed under "Deal Finders". Two of them are my friends' Cathy's and Tammy's. I am just a beginner, but I've been doing a lot of reading online at some great blogs and websites on how to pinch pennies and save a lot of money. With Christmas coming quickly I need all the help I can get!!

Walgreens is another store to get great deals from! I just read here about HOW it's done.

Do you know of some other places to go for info, coupons, freebies, etc?? Please share!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails