Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Town- Another Shade Sale!

As promised, this next post is not about couponing. But I will, however tell you about a sale in my town...


This Saturday March 14th, from 9am-3pm Shade Clothing will be having another $5 sale , this time at Griffin Chiropractic! The address is 2016 South Eagle Road, in Meridian (between Overland and Victory). These are the shirts that are discontinued colors and styles. Some may have a slight flaw. Bring cash! No credit cards accepted. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this has nothing to do with Shade. I found your "How We Met" story on Laura's blog, and I thought that you are pretty funny and full of personality. So of coarse I had to check out your blog. You have some fun things here...Can you come organize my house with your handy dandy labeler? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails