Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Great Christmas Clip!


Each year at Christmas time I put great effort into keeping the true spirit of Christmas alive in our home and in the hearts of my children. It's far too easy to get caught up in material things and shopping and "to-do" lists and "busyness", that we can sometimes find ourselves frazzled and frustrated this time of year. (I'm speaking for myself at least. Christmas can be hard on us moms!)

Don't get me wrong... there is nothing wrong with the material side of Christmas, and we can have such fun with it! But in a world that threatens to take "Christ" out of Christmas... I just won't have it!

My 4 yr/old likes to pretend/role-play as a typical young child does. Some days she's a princess, sometimes a kitty or a dog, and other times even a super hero. The other day she told us to call her "Little Santa".
Yesterday she came out with a large dish towel/cloth over her head and announced that she was "Mary". I had some errands to run, but she insisted on wearing the Mary cloth the whole time. A few people in the stores actually asked about it, and she told them "who" she was. Often our children can be our best examples!


So with all that said, take a 4-minute breather to watch this clip and give yourself a little gift of the Christmas spirit! XO

*Update: Here's another video that is just precious!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails