Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥ LOVE YOUR SPOUSE ♥

I've known about this fun website since December, but I haven't had a chance (until today) to sit down and read through it much. They are 3 gals from my town who take the time to research the web for really fun, wonderful ideas (along with ideas of their own) and share them with us. I found some great Valentine ideas on How Does She for HUSBANDS!!

Some of my faves are:
Shower Love Notes
Stay In Love, Keep Dating
Valentine Cards for Husbands
For Him gift ideas

Through HowDoesShe I also found this great site ! Can't wait to dig through this one for some great romance ideas too!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found me! (I've actually been a reader of yours through my personal blog for quite some time...) Thanks for the link! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails