Monday, September 20, 2010

Great BOOK!

I have been borrowing these books from our Library from this author. She is amazing at writing. I'm having a hard time putting these books down. [I even take it in the car and when there is a red light I see how much I can read. I can read almost a page and a half. I think that's a good use of time].
They're set around the 1890's. Even though its fiction, there's history, inspiration & romance. Its fun to be in a different "world" at times but how things have changed.


Anyone else read any good books like these?
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So I'm a Blog stalker, but there is another series of books that I just love. The first book is calles "These is my Words" by Nancy Turner. By he way, I love your blog and get lots of ideas from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might also like Ruby by Lauraine Snelling. It's the first in a series of four.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies-I'll check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too read "These is my words"...TOTALLY opened my eyes to how easy we have it with modern conviniences and couldn't put it down! It's the first of 3 in the series. It's in journal form so it makes the story seem REAL-ER .. if that's a word?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this, hope so the comment is informative if you are making the accents by the quickbooks tool so in case of the making the accounts if the installation and server error occurred then it can be fixed by the quickbooks desktop tool hub

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loved this book! The captivating narrative and insightful content exceeded my expectations. Now, if only I could Pay someone to do my assignment while I indulge in more literary gems like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails