Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HaLLoWeeN TrEaTs

I was asked to bring a sweet treat to my son's Halloween "Harvest Party" on Friday, so I started looking around for some fun ideas. Here were some of my faves (in no particular order)...

1. Krispy Apple Treats from Gourmet Mom On The Go

2. Grandpa's Popcorn Balls from AllRecipes.com
Just an update... If your child has a loose tooth and wants it to come out, this would be your recipe. It's really hard (which I'm not a fan of), but if you like rock-hard popcorn balls this is a good one. (I prefer the soft, gooey ones.)

3. Best Ever Popcorn Balls from AllRecipes.com

4. Forked Eye Balls from Family Fun

5. Daddy Long Leg Cupcakes from Family Fun

6. Two Caramel Apple Recipes (one using wrapped caramels and one from scratch- I'm anxious to try both and see which one we like best)

7. Kittencal's Caramel Apples from Food.com

8. Candy Apple Recipes from AllFreeRecipes.com
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I really like your sweet pastries. This article is about Halloween party sweet dishes ideas. She makes these funny desserts for her son. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Now it's time to get services shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails