Friday, February 25, 2011

Love in Small Packages


I think these little baby food containers are perfect for "re-gifting". They are so CUTE! My youngest is 4 years old so I don't actually use the item for its intent but I get use out of both parts.

The OUTER PART=CONTAINER:

I'm filling it with a note & candies to let our little ones know how much I love them. This will be a fun treat to start their Friday night. I just decorated it with paper & stickers. I love that this could be used for any holiday, birthday party or just because.

The INNER PART=PUREED GOODNESS:
This stuff is the best! I use this in my baking. It just makes the food healthier, & more moist. I usually put it in pancakes, muffins, sauces, shakes & even desserts. If I need the container I will do it the baby food way but. . .

This is the way I usually add to our baked goods. I followed Jessica Seinfeld's way of preparing it. I do 1/2 cup pureed veggies in snack size ziplocks, freeze on a sheet pan then transfer them to this container to put in the freezer. Then they are ready to use. I so appreciate this idea-it has been one of the greatest cooking tips!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I am always trying to save my containers, but it is such a pain to collect them one at a time after we've used them. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was saving them for a friend that is a teacher but now I have a reason to save them for myself! I am forwording your idea to my siter who also has a 10mo old!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails