Friday, March 25, 2011

Party Invite Idea


My daughter found this Party Invite(I made for my BIL who is a twin) in my stash of stuff. I made it many years ago but it turned out so well I just had to keep a copy for myself. This is an invite that would look cute for any party or celebration.


I used the mint containers & spray painted them.


It pulls out into an accordion style paper fold with information on each side.


On the yellow: date, time, instructions on what to bring. On the red: who the party is for, address, contact info, instructions on what to bring.

We are so LUCKY to celebrate special days with friends & family!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHHH! I love this idea!! I may TRY to adapt this for my son's party in November. I LOVE THIS! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails