Friday, January 20, 2012

{Homemade} Hot Chocolate


Its been so cold lately-snow,rain,windy. This is the perfect weather for Hot Chocolate!


This is the hot chocolate I used to buy. . .


Now that I found this homemade recipe why go back. {My scoop is a great measurement- I took it from my protein powder shake container}. I was able to fit most of the mix in a #10 metal can.
My version of the Recipe:
3  cup regular dry milk powder
4 cup chocolate dry milk powder
1 (12 oz.) container Ovaltine Rich Chocolate powder
[much healthier than Nesquik]
2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
2 (3.9 oz.) boxes of chocolate pudding mix
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. salt (adds flavors together)

Mix together. To make Hot Chocolate: add 5 Tbl. mix to 1 cup of hot water. Store remainder in an air tight container. Best if used within 6 months.


Another Hot Chocolate Favorite(found with the Mexican supplies)


Some of our Favorite Add-ins: Syrups{Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Toasted Marshmallow,Raspberry, EggNog}. Just add 1 tsp.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails