Tuesday, August 21, 2012

POOL Towel Station

I finally figured out a simple solution to the POOL Towel problem. We have a pool in our neighborhood, so during this summer we have gone almost everyday. We have gone through towels worse than when they take their "during the week" showers. And they usually end up on the floor and stay there until we go to the pool again. Ugh!
I realized this place in our garage where I could hang the wet towels to dry but when we needed them they are ready to go for the next time. Then at the end of the week we can wash them.
I just used a frame I had. Then added some stickers for the title on some "water" scrapbook paper. I adhered some hooks (found at Walmart) under the frame.

Pin It Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails